Thursday, May 25, 2017

1841

GOOMH Randall I too am a self-centered jerk who doesn't care who my friends are! DAE so autistic they walk away from their friends in mid-conversation? Why do the people I know always feel like I care who they are?

The alt text makes this even worse. If that was supposed to be the point of the comic, it might have been a good idea to, I don't know, draw the guy with a Bluetooth earpiece or something. It seems like that was the original idea, since he does seem to have the standard-issue douchebag haircut Randall likes to put on characters we aren't supposed to like. Here's a thought, Randall: maybe if you weren't always being a completely unwarranted dickhead to your friends, you'd get invited to their weddings too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  2652 Self-deprecation can't last forever; at some point you have to actually be good at your job