Monday, June 26, 2017

1855

Don't worry, everyone; I'm sure Randall actually knows the point of fancy camera attachments isn't just to get your lens physically closer to your subject. Judging by the thunderously bad alt-text, it seems this is meant to be taken entirely at face value, and there really isn't anything more to this than "lol expensive camera parts are big".

When I first looked at this, I thought the webcam was attached to the outside, but now it looks sort of grey, like it's supposed to represent a cutaway view? I guess that makes sense-- it could maybe be clearer that the insides of all those lenses are empty space, but I can't even blame Randall for not putting more effort into the art servicing this joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  2652 Self-deprecation can't last forever; at some point you have to actually be good at your job