Thursday, August 5, 2021

 2498


ASDFKSGAKEWFESKLDJCEwofjsdv@#r(#@*$&)rwuefa IS THAT A D.B. COOPER REFERENCE

DID YOU KNOW D.B. COOPER HIJACKED A PLANE ON NOVEMBER 24 1971 AND DEMANDED RANSOM MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT, THEN JUMPED OUT OF THE PLANE IN MID-AIR AND WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN

I'M GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOP

I CAN'T BELIEVE D.B. COOPER HAS BEEN HUNG UP ON A PARACHUTE IN BERET GUY'S WOODS FOR 18,152 DAYS, AND HE'S NOT LETTING HIM DOWN BECAUSE HE WON'T PROMISE TO RETURN THE MONEY HE STOLE

STEALING MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT IS BAD YOU GUYS

5 comments:

  1. Shouldn't it be the Black Hat who keeps people trapped on his property for years and unless they cough up some cash, he will let them slowly die from old age?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost did a legit spit take at "I'M GONNA COOOOOOOP"

    ReplyDelete
  3. god I hated this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is the 4th comic referencing d.b. cooper in xkcd, after 1400, 1501, and 2452.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I guess you are not one of today's lucky 10,000

      Delete

  2652 Self-deprecation can't last forever; at some point you have to actually be good at your job